Liebert 600VA UPS BACK UP- LI32111CT01
Liebert™ ITON 600VA UPS BACK UP- LI32111CT01
Reliable Power Protection for Desktop Workstations
Liebert ITON Series LI32111CT01 provides best in class power protection and back up technologies for Offices and Home. It is a feature-rich reliable line-interactive UPS designed for desktop computer workstations and stand-alone IT equipment. Meanwhile, for its unique features and extraordinary performance you won't find it in similar products in the range. It has an automatic voltage regulator (AVR) that allows flexibility and reliability for PCs and other sensitive electronic equipment. Further, it also provides more than enough time to save work in the process before shutting down the system.
LI32111CT01 is ideally suited for the following equipment:
- Desktop PCs
- Professional workstations
- Small routers, bridges, and hubs
- Point-of-sale terminals
- Other sensitive electronics
- Equipment with boost and buck AVR to stabilize the input voltage
- Microprocessor control guarantees high reliability
- Provides AC overload protection
- Auto-restart with AC recover
- Compact size, lightweight
- Fast charging
- Off mode charging
- Cold start function
- Overload protection and alarm
- USB communication port for monitoring and shutdown software (UX models only)
- 4x IEC outlets for PSA600-BX, PSA600-UX, PSA850-BX, PSA850-UX, PSA1000-BX, and PSA1000-UX
- 6x NEMA/EU sockets for PSA1000H-BX
- AVR features give higher application availability by correcting high and low voltage without using valuable battery power.
- Shutdown software provides graceful and unattended system shutdown for PC and workstations in the event of extended power outages to ensure data integrity.
CAPACITY 600 VA/360 Watt.
- Voltage 220/230 VAC
- INPUT Voltage Range 140-300 VAC
- Frequency Range 50 Hz
- AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode) ±10%
- Frequency Range (Batt. Mode) 50 Hz ±1 Hz
- Transfer Time Typical 2-6 ms
- Waveform (Batt. Mode) Simulated Sine Wave
- Overload 110% +/-10% Shutdown after 5 mins
- Battery Type & Number 12 V/9Ah x 1
- Typical Recharge Time 6-8 hours up to 90% capacity
- Minimum line break for Typical 4-8 msec transfer to battery
Shipping and Delivery Policy
Talinda express has partnered with various courier companies, to ensure that your orders are delivered securely and on time.
Where do we deliver?
We currently deliver all over Kenya, for deliveries out of Kenya, please contact our customer service.
Door to door deliveries are available for some areas. For other areas, delivery will be to the nearest courier office at your selected location.
We shall deliver to the location you selected on the delivery address part on account registration. Ensure you have selected the most accurate neighborhood description.
The delivery time starts from the day you place your order and payment confirmed to the day one of our delivery associates makes a first attempt to deliver to you or notify you on your package arrival at the courier offices.
- We shall deliver all stock items on “the next business day” after your order.
- Business days are from Monday to Saturday, and do not include Sundays or public holidays.
- Orders can be made anytime of the day and on any day.
- Customer care is available on phone call from 8.00am to 5.00pm on all business days.
- For contacts out of working hours, we shall be available on Email, SMS or Whatsapp
Delivery timelines are calculated and the estimates shipping timeline is communicated to you through Email, WhatsApp or SMS. This may include tracking numbers from our logistics partners.
In the case delivery is to your nearest courier, or logistics partner, a notification will be sent for pick-up when your items are ready for pick up.
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery cost for Kenya is;
- 400 for all orders below Ksh. 10,000.00 within Nairobi
- Free for all orders above Ksh. 10,000 within Nairobi
- 500 for all orders below Ksh. 50,000 outside of Nairobi
- Free for all orders above Ksh. 50,000 countrywide
Delivery costs outside Kenya will be priced at point of order. If you are in another country, please reach out to our customer service for assistance.
Packaging multiple orders?Multiple orders can be combined into the same package to reduce cost and number of packages shipped to a customer.
How to track your orders status
Orders status can be tracked using the order numbers provided once a purchase is completed. A link is provided where the buyer can view the progression of the order from the moment the order is placed, processed, dispatched, and shipped to deliver. Any issues can also be viewed. See below box for quick reference and definition of the key order status terminologies.
Key Relevant Order Status Terminologies
|Order pending||Payment successful and pending processing|
|Ready to ship to Hub||Applies to Dropship order items – Vendor has confirmed the items is in stock and ready to ship to the Courier Hub|
|Order Cancelled||The order has been canceled for various reasons like fraudulent cases, customer requests, goods out of stock|
|Order Payment Failed||Failed- Order payment has been placed but payment has failed thus whole order is terminated|
|Order packing||items being packed for dispatch|
|Ready to ship||Packing has been completed and the item is ready for dispatch to ship|
|Shipped||out for delivery and now on transit for delivery to the Customer(buyer)|
|Delivered||Order has been delivered to the customer and Proof of Delivery (P.O.D) details is available on the tracking system.|
|Item is cancelled||Out of stock- The customer placed an order but was cancelled because the Dropship vendor couldn’t fulfil the item as it was out of Stock. Talinda Xpress Customer Support will advise the Buyers accordingly.|
|Item Returned to Vendor||The item is returned due to different reasons like wrong item delivered, wrong colour|
|Returned at the Hub||The item has been returned by the customer and it’s at the Courier hubs or collection centre|
|Returned to the Warehouse||The item has been returned and it’s at the warehouse|
|Return item collected||The items returned by the customer has been picked up from the Hub by the vendor|
|Delivery Attempt Failed||The customer is not available to receive the item|