2MP MiniFixed Bullet Network Camera
Smart IR , up to 30 m (98 ft) IR distance
Optical glass window with higher light transmittance
IR anti-reflection window to increase the infrared transmittance
2D/3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
Ultra 265,H.265, H.264, MJPEG
ROI (Region of Interest)
Wide temperature range: -30°C to 60°C (-22°F to 140°F)
Wide voltage range of ±25%
4 Channel NVR Embedded Plug & Play NVR -1 unit
40Mbps Bit Rate Input Max (up to -8ch IP video), 1 SATA interfaces, 4 independent PoE network interfaces, standalone 1U case, alarm I/O: 4/1(optional)
Network Video Recorder
- Connectable to the third-party network cameras
- Up to 8 network cameras can be connected
- H.265+/H.265 compression effectively reduces the storage space and costs
- Full channel recording at up to 4 MP resolution
- HDMI/VGA output at 1080p resolution
- 1-ch playback at 4 MP resolution or 2-ch at 1080p resolution
- 1 SATA hard disk can be connected with a 6 TB capacity
- Supports line crossing and intrusion detection
- Smart search for the selected area in the video; and smart playback to improve the playback efficiency
- One-key operation: automatically search, modify and add IP cameras after device is activated
- Hik-Connect for easy network management
- 100 Mbps Ethernet network interface
- 4/8 independent 100 Mbps built-in switch network interfaces
Surveillance Hard Disk 1TB (1 unit)
ImagePerfect™ firmware is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in 24×7 surveillance workloads that record video from 64 HD cameras.
Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention and recovery options.
2NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, giving customers the flexibility to scale their systems when more storage is needed.
ATA streaming support enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
Up to 10TB or over 2000 hours of HD video storage support an increased number of HD cameras and allows longer data retention periods.
Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
- Network video recorders (NVR)
- Embedded surveillance DVRs (SDVR)
- Hybrid surveillance DVRs
- Surveillance DVRs