OpenVox SWG-2016G-S 16 GSM port gateway with SIMBOX support
Meet the new series of high-performance gateways Openvox SWG-2016-S. This series is presented by two models SWG-2016G-S and SWG-2016L-S, which have 16 channels and support GSM and LTE communication technologies. The main difference is the built-in "SIMBANK module", which allows you to connect Simbank-64, Simbank-128, and Simbank-320.
Highlights of Openvox SWG-2016-S
- With a high-performance intel quad-core processor that distinguishes the SWG series from its competitors (including The VoxStack Series Gateways).
- Built-in LCD display that allows you to monitor the state of the gateway without using the WEB interface.
- HD voice codecs support AMR_NB/WB (G.722.2), G.722, OPUS.
- Flexible setting up SMS functions via SMS API.
- Support VPN protocols such as PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN to help protect your connection from intruders.
- VoIP Platform Compatibility: Asterisk, 3CX, FreePBX, FreeSWITCH, and VOS.
- Compatible with Simbank-64, Simbank-128 and Simbank-320.
- SIP/IAX2 Protocol Support
- DTMF mode: RFC2833/Inband/SIPInfo
- Compliance SIP V2.0 RFC3261
- Codecs support:G.711A, G.711U, G.729, G.722, G.723, G.726,G.722.2,
- Work in both the client's SIP and SIP server mode
- IPv4, UDP/TCP, ARP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, HTTP/ HTTPS, SSH PPTP VPN
- Ping &Traceroute
- Friendly GUI, easy-to-set
- Management via WEB/SSH
- Support for saving/downloading configurations to/file
- Multilingual interface
- Firmware update via Web
- Maintaining detailed log files
- SIP/IAX2 group settings
- Set a call limit
- Open API protocol (based on Asterisk)
- Two-stage connection
- Having an API
- SMS/USSD request support
- PIN identification
- Mass SMS mailing and SMS re-mail
- SMS to email
- SMS forwarding
- Remote gateway control via SMS
- Flexible call routing
- Scheduled reboot
- Support for different commands (scripts), different dial plans
- OpenVox cloud service support
- Caller ID show/cover-up support (if the operator supports it)