OpenVox DE130E ISDN PRI Card with EC2032 module
Asterisk is a complete PBX in software. It runs on Linux, BSD, Windows (emulated) and provides all of the features you would expect from a PBX and more. Asterisk does voice over IP in four protocols and can interoperate with almost all standards-based telephony equipment using relatively cost-effective hardware.
DE130E is an upgrade product of the D115E. It supports T1, E1, and J1 environments and is selectable on a per-card or per-port basis. DE130E is supposed to be the most advanced single port T1/E1/J1 asterisk® card with superior quality in the open-source
community. The leading innovation ensures users adjust the interrupts frequency to reduce the CPU load up to 70% and adjust the interrupt number to avoid interrupt number sharing or conflict. DE130E offers an onboard Octasic® DSP-based echo cancellation module. It supports T1, E1, and J1 environments and is selectable on a per-card or per-port basis.
The Octasic® DSP-based EC module enables users to eliminate echo tails up to 128ms or 1024 taps across all 32 channels in E1 mode or 24 channels in T1/J1 modes. Further, this module takes advantage of the Octasic® Voice Quality Enhancement to provide superior sound quality on all calls.
- Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) Services
- Complex IVR Trees
- "Meet-Me" Bridge Conferencing
- Calling Card Platforms
- VoIP Gateways (support SIP, H.323, and IAX)
- Legacy PBX/IVR Services
- Voice/Data Router (replace expensive routers)
- PRI/Switch Compatibility - Network or CPE
- Single T1/E1/J1 ports with PCI interface for high-performance voice and data applications
- Half-length PRI card
- RJ48 connector
- Low profile option
- 32 bit 33MHz PCI and fully PCI 2.3 compliant
- 32-bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses
- FPGA design, upgradeable firmware onsite
- Power: 2.1W Minimum, 3.1W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
- Operation temperature: 0?C to 50?C
- Storage temperature: -65?C to 125?C
- Dimension: 2U Form factor: 12*6.4*1.8cm
- Weight: 90g
PRI Switch Compatibility
- EuroISDN (PRI or PRA) - Q.931/Q.921
- Network or CPE
- AT&T 4ESS
- National ISDN 2
- CAS Voice Modes
- DMS 100
- Lucent 5E
- Linux (all versions, releases, and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- Available PCI Slot
If interested in this product, you can visit the datasheet for more information.
Looking for products in a similar category? visit this link.