Patton SmartNode 4171 Gateway (SN4171/1E30VHP/EUI)
Patton SmartNode PRI VoIP Gateway, 1 E1/T1 PRI, 30 VoIP Calls not upgradable, or 15 SIP-SIP calls (SIP b2b UA) upgradable (max. 200), High Precision 5ppm Clock,optional SIP-TLS, SRTP, 1x Gig Ethernet, 1x USB port, external UI power (100–240 VAC) NA/EU
The SmartNode 4170 series is the next-generation ISDN T1/E1 model of the proven market-leading SmartNode VoIP product family. It fits perfectly the requirements of small and medium-sized enterprises looking for cost-effective ways to bridge PBX systems on multiple sites or connect them to a public Internet telephony service.
This products provide seamless network integration, continuous trouble-free operation and cost effective deployment. So as to protect your investments for the future. In addition, preserve investments in legacy phone equipment. Eventually taking the next steps toward unified communications with the SN4170 VoIP Gateway.
Features of the Patton SmartNode PRI VoIP Gateway
- From 15 to 30 VoIP calls—One ISDN PRI T1/E1 port (2nd for Fallback). Up to 30 G.722, T.38 or G.711 calls simultaneously. Optionally, SRTP support for 30 calls.
- Full Telephony Features— Session Router allows flexible call routing and numbering plan adaptations, such as CLIP/CLIR, hold, transfer, 3-way conferencing (Road map) and much more.
- Management & Provisioning— Web-based management, WEB Wizard, SNMPv3, command line interface, auto-provisioning. Additionally, separate config domain support, secure provisioning for configuration & software upgrades.
- Network Connectivity— One or two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with auto MDI-X Ethernet. Supports VLAN, TOS and Diffserv tagging. Basic IPv6 support.
- Full VoIP protocol support—SIPv2, SIP v2 over TLS ISDN, DSS1, NI-2, QSIG T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP Security with SRTP fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, soft-switch vendors, and various IP-PBXs.
- Class A Compliance—All models with external (EUI) power supply.
- High Precision Clock (HP) Option—DECT PBX interoperability and improved fax performance with Stratum 3 CO quality clock (HP)
- Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service—A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors
- Why SmartNode™? So that;
- Patton Quality
- Made in the USA
- Unrivaled Customer Support
- FREE Support and Upgrades
Buy Now the Patton SmartNode PRI VoIP Gateway at Talinda Express.