Polycom VVX 250 Business IP Phone
Four-line, basic IP desk phone with color display
The Polycom VVX 250 business IP desk phone is a high quality, four-line, IP phone that delivers reliable performance and enterprise-grade sound quality. It is ideal for knowledge workers, cubicle workers who need the high-quality features that today’s
modern business environment demands.
- Industry’s best audio
The VVX 250 offers both Polycom HD Voice™ and Polycom® Acoustic Fence technologies. Together, they dramatically improve the most important component of the VVX experience—voice clarity.
- Intuitive user interface
The VVX 250 combines an attractive new ergonomic hardware design and an intuitive user interface that together reduce the time spent learning new features and functions. The VVX 250 improves personal productivity by offering end users easy access to the
most frequently used call functions, such as directory, hold/resume, and transfer.
- Easy deployment and administration
The Polycom VVX 250 integrates seamlessly into a wide range of UC environments. The enterprise-grade, web-based configuration tool makes the installation of the VVX 250 a breeze, allowing administrators to easily provision large numbers of phones throughout the entire organization. The VVX 250 phones are easy to deploy and administer for Service Providers and IT staff via broad, standards-based, open APIs.
User interface features
- 2.8” color LCD screen (320x 240-pixel resolution)
- Voicemail support1
- WebKit-based browser
- Adjustable base height
- Unicode UTF-8 character support
- Single USB port (2.0 compliant) for media and storage applications
- A multilingual user interface including Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada/US/UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, and Swedish
- Built-in auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (Class 2) 4.5 W (Max)
- External Universal AC/DC Adapter (optional) 5VDC @ 3A (15W)
- ENERGY STAR® rated