Pro Series Fingerprint Terminal DS-K1T201 works on Linux operating system. It is ideal for medium-sized and bigger corporations thanks to its ability to keep more data. With controlling access of individuals to the workspace, businesses can create a safer environment while providing the right security for the important data.
The device comprises of LED Indicator to show power. The various features of Pro Series Fingerprint Terminal DS-K1T201 make it effective and easy-to-use.
The devices come with a warranty, which means that you will get the best quality of the product that will not break for a long time. Also, in case of an issue, you can get the device repaired or replaced at no additional cost.
- Working Temperature-30 degree C to 65 degree C (-22 degree F to 149 degree F)
- Working Humidity10% to 90% (Non-Condensing)
- Operation System: Linux
- Working Current: Max. 500 mA
- Power Supply: 12 VDC/3 A
- LED Indicator: Power/ Communication
- Processor: 32 Bit High-performance Processor
- LCD Screen: 320 X 240 (pixel) LCD-TFT Display Screen
- Fingerprint Capacity: Max. 5000 Fingerprints; Up to 10 Local Collected Fingerprint Templates for Each Person
- Communication Mode: TCP/IP and Wi-Fi
- Camera: 2 MP (Optional)
- Storage: 256M Storage
- Card Capability: 100,000 Cards and 300,000 Swiping Card Records
- Fingerprint Recognition Speed: 1:1=1s, 1:3000=1.5s
- FAR (False Acceptance Rate) = 0.001%
- FRR (False Recognition Rate) = 0.01%
- Fingerprint Module: Optical Fingerprint Recognizer Module
- Card Reading Mode: EM Card Reading/Mifare Card Reading
- Input InterfaceDoorbell X 1, Tamper Alarm X 1, Exit Button X 1, Door Magnetic Sensor X 1, Alarm Input X 2
- Output Interface: Lock Relay X 1, Alarm Output X 1
- USB Interface: USB 2.0
- Key Board: 17 Keys
- Prompt: Beeper and Audio
- Weight: 400g (0.88lb)
- Dimension: 137mm X 142mm X 35mm (5.4" X 5.6" X 1.4")
Get more information
To know more about the product, you can visit the datasheet.
To find other options under the category, you can visit this page. Here you can compare and contrast the information to find the better choice.