Features and Benefits
The RUCKUS T750 is our high-end dual-band, dual-concurrent Wi-Fi 6 AP that supports 8 spatial streams (4x4:4 in 5GHz, 4x4:4 in 2.4GHz). The T750, with OFDMA and MU-MIMO capabilities, efficiently manages up to 1,024 client connections with increased capacity, improved coverage and performance in ultra-high dense environments. Furthermore, the 2.5 GbE ethernet ensures that the backhaul will not be a bottleneck for full use of available Wi-Fi capacity.
The T750 addresses the increasing client demands in public venues such as airports, convention centers, plazas, malls, and other dense urban environments. It is the perfect choice for data-intensive streaming multimedia applications like 4K video transmissions, while supporting latency sensitive voice and data applications with stringent quality-of-service requirements.The T750 is also easy to manage through physical, virtual and cloud management options.
- Great Outdoor Wi-Fi - Experience high performance outdoor Wi-Fi 6 with IP-67 weather proofing and dual backhaul options with SFP and multi-gigabit 2.5 GbE ethernet port
- Connect More Devices Simultaneously - Improve device performance, by enabling more simultaneous device connections with built-in 8 spatial streams (dual-concurrent, 4x4:4 in 5GHz, 4x4:4 in 2.4GHz), MU-MIMO and OFDMA technology while enhancing non-Wi-Fi 6 client performance. Support for up to 1,024 clients
- High Density Performance - Provide exceptional end-user experience within high density public venues such as airports, amusement parks, stadiums, outdoor arenas, and other dense outdoor urban environments with the RUCKUS Ultra-High-Density Technology Suite
- Converged Access Point - Allow customers to eliminate siloed networks and unify Wi-Fi and IoT wireless technologies into one single network by using built-in Bluetooth® Low Energy and Zigbee, and also expand to any future wireless technologies through the pluggable IoT module
- Power Other Devices - Daisy chain and power other devices like an IP camera, or another AP directly from the 1 GbE PoE output port
- Multiple Management Options - Manage the T750 with on-premise physical / virtual appliances or from the cloud, and control auto-provisioning for faster deployment and seamless firmware upgrades
- Enhanced Security - Reinforce security with WPA3, the latest Wi-Fi security standard and receive enhanced protection from man-in-the-middle attacks