VoIP Telephony Bundle PBX-Phone-Cabling-Services
This VoIP Telephony Bundle PBX-Phone-Cabling-Services has an IP PBX with 1 GSM (Simcard) Slot for Small offices of up to 30 Users
The IP PBX
This IP PBX is a new generation Unified Communication terminal equipment that combines voice and data. It is compact and lightweight, and provides following voice interfaces: FXO, GSM and Φ3.5 audio interface. It is compatible with multiple service platforms and terminals and can seamlessly connect to VoIP networks, traditional telephone networks (PSTN) and mobile networks (PLMN).
On one hand, the IP PBX connects to traditional analog PBXs via a standard voice interface; on the other hand, it uses the standard SIP protocol and is compatible with most IPPBX, soft switch and SIP-based network platforms. At the same time, it supports one GSM band to meet the requirements of global mobile communication networks. As one of the product features, the product combines a Φ3.5 audio port, which can be directly connected to a computer headset for voice calls.
This IPPBX can be used as a personal communication product, and can also be used as a centralized communication product for SME, enterprise voice communication, and enterprise short message transmission and reception.
Key IPPBX features:
- 5 Concurrent Calls (G.711A/U)
- 5 Concurrent Calls (G.729)
- Up to 2 FXO Ports
- Up to 1 GSM Channel
Get 3 IP Phones Features:
- Support 2 lines.
- Support 38.5° demountable bracket.
- Support 5 programmable keys(2 Line keys,Up&Down keys, Redial key).
- Support Multi-language,e.g: Chinese,English,French,Russian,Italian and etc.
- 2*10/100M Ethernet ports, POE is optional.
- Auto-provision, HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP/FTP.
- Either Escene Fanvil or Grandstream IP Phones are used in this bundle
4-Port PoE switch.
- Unmanaged Two-layer PoE Ethernet Switch
- MAC Auto Study and Aging
- 1K MAC Address List Capacity
- Supports the IEEE802.3af and the IEEE802.3at Standards
- Conforms to the IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, and the IEEE802.3X Standards
- All Ports Support 10/100 Mbps Auto-negotiation (Default Mode)
- VLAN Isolation-enabled, Ports 1-4 (Extended Mode), with Transmission Distance up to 250 m (820 ft)
Cabling for 3 points
- Product or component type - Copper cable
- Cable shielding type - UTP
- Communication network category - CAT 6