HPE Aruba 2530 24 port PoE+ Switch
The HPE Aruba 2530 24 port PoE+ Switch
The HPE Aruba 2530 24 port PoE+ Switch provides cost-effective, reliable and secure access layer connectivity for enterprises, branch offices and small and midsize businesses.
These fully managed switches deliver Layer 2 capabilities with enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 host support. Right size deployment is available with a range of Gigabit and Fast Ethernet models including compact and fanless models which are ideal for use in quiet work spaces. PoE+ models deliver up 370W to power access points, IP phones and cameras.
The Aruba 2530 Switch Series is easy to deploy, use and manage using Aruba AirWave or Aruba Central. Aruba ClearPass offers Network Access Control and external captive portal support.
The switches include a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Wired and Wireless Support
Switch auto-configuration automatically configures switch for different settings such as VLAN, CoS, PoE max power, and PoE priority when an Aruba access point is detected
Local User Role defines a set of switch-based policies in areas such as security, authentication, and QoS. A User Role can be assigned to a group of users or devices, using local switch configuration (YA releases only)
Quality of Service (QoS)
Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p) for real-time traffic classification. Support for eight priority levels mapped to either two or four queues, and uses weighted deficit round
robin (WDRR) or strict priority
- Simplified quality of service (QoS) configuration Port-based traffic prioritization by specifying a port and
- VLAN-based traffic prioritization by specifying a VLAN and priority level
- Class of Service (CoS) sets the IEEE 802.1p priority tag based on IP address, IP Type of Service (ToS), Layer 3 protocol, TCP/UDP port number, source port, and DiffServ Rate limiting establishes per-port ingress-enforced maximums for all traffic or for broadcast, multicast, or unknown destination traffic Layer 4 prioritization enables priorities based on TCP/UDP port numbers
- Flow control delivers reliable communication during full-duplex operation
Simplified Configuration and Management
? Aruba Central cloud-based management platform offers a simple, secure and cost effective way to manage switches. Complies with RFC 7030 for encryption key enrollment
? Zero-Touch-Provisioning (ZTP) simplifies installation of the switch infrastructure using DHCP-based process with AirWave
? Flexible management ? Supports both cloud-based Central and on-premise AirWave without ripping and replacing switching infrastructure
? Choice of management interfaces
- HTML-based easy-to-use Web GUI allows configuration
of the switch from any Web browser
- Robust CLI provides advanced configuration and diagnostics
- Simple network management protocol (SNMPv1/v2c/v3) allows the switch to be managed with a variety of third party network management applications
More info on HPE Aruba 2530 24 port PoE+ Switch
- Datasheet HPE Aruba J9773A
- Quick Speck on the HPE Aruba 2530 24 port PoE switch family
- Explore more Network Switch in our store here
Shipping and Delivery Policy
Talinda express has partnered with various courier companies, to ensure that your orders are delivered securely and on time.
Where do we deliver?
We currently deliver all over Kenya, for deliveries out of Kenya, please contact our customer service.
Door to door deliveries are available for some areas. For other areas, delivery will be to the nearest courier office at your selected location.
We shall deliver to the location you selected on the delivery address part on account registration. Ensure you have selected the most accurate neighborhood description.
The delivery time starts from the day you place your order and payment confirmed to the day one of our delivery associates makes a first attempt to deliver to you or notify you on your package arrival at the courier offices.
- We shall deliver all stock items on “the next business day” after your order.
- Business days are from Monday to Saturday, and do not include Sundays or public holidays.
- Orders can be made anytime of the day and on any day.
- Customer care is available on phone call from 8.00am to 5.00pm on all business days.
- For contacts out of working hours, we shall be available on Email, SMS or Whatsapp
Delivery timelines are calculated and the estimates shipping timeline is communicated to you through Email, WhatsApp or SMS. This may include tracking numbers from our logistics partners.
In the case delivery is to your nearest courier, or logistics partner, a notification will be sent for pick-up when your items are ready for pick up.
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery cost for Kenya is;
- 400 for all orders below Ksh. 10,000.00 within Nairobi
- Free for all orders above Ksh. 10,000 within Nairobi
- 500 for all orders below Ksh. 50,000 outside of Nairobi
- Free for all orders above Ksh. 50,000 countrywide
Delivery costs outside Kenya will be priced at point of order. If you are in another country, please reach out to our customer service for assistance.
Packaging multiple orders?Multiple orders can be combined into the same package to reduce cost and number of packages shipped to a customer.
How to track your orders status
Orders status can be tracked using the order numbers provided once a purchase is completed. A link is provided where the buyer can view the progression of the order from the moment the order is placed, processed, dispatched, and shipped to deliver. Any issues can also be viewed. See below box for quick reference and definition of the key order status terminologies.
Key Relevant Order Status Terminologies
|Order pending||Payment successful and pending processing|
|Ready to ship to Hub||Applies to Dropship order items – Vendor has confirmed the items is in stock and ready to ship to the Courier Hub|
|Order Cancelled||The order has been canceled for various reasons like fraudulent cases, customer requests, goods out of stock|
|Order Payment Failed||Failed- Order payment has been placed but payment has failed thus whole order is terminated|
|Order packing||items being packed for dispatch|
|Ready to ship||Packing has been completed and the item is ready for dispatch to ship|
|Shipped||out for delivery and now on transit for delivery to the Customer(buyer)|
|Delivered||Order has been delivered to the customer and Proof of Delivery (P.O.D) details is available on the tracking system.|
|Item is cancelled||Out of stock- The customer placed an order but was cancelled because the Dropship vendor couldn’t fulfil the item as it was out of Stock. Talinda Xpress Customer Support will advise the Buyers accordingly.|
|Item Returned to Vendor||The item is returned due to different reasons like wrong item delivered, wrong colour|
|Returned at the Hub||The item has been returned by the customer and it’s at the Courier hubs or collection centre|
|Returned to the Warehouse||The item has been returned and it’s at the warehouse|
|Return item collected||The items returned by the customer has been picked up from the Hub by the vendor|
|Delivery Attempt Failed||The customer is not available to receive the item|