The HPE Aruba 2530 24 port PoE+ Switch
The HPE Aruba 2530 24 port PoE+ Switch provides cost-effective, reliable and secure access layer connectivity for enterprises, branch offices and small and midsize businesses.
These fully managed switches deliver Layer 2 capabilities with enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 host support. Right size deployment is available with a range of Gigabit and Fast Ethernet models including compact and fanless models which are ideal for use in quiet work spaces. PoE+ models deliver up 370W to power access points, IP phones and cameras.
The Aruba 2530 Switch Series is easy to deploy, use and manage using Aruba AirWave or Aruba Central. Aruba ClearPass offers Network Access Control and external captive portal support.
The switches include a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Wired and Wireless Support
Switch auto-configuration automatically configures switch for different settings such as VLAN, CoS, PoE max power, and PoE priority when an Aruba access point is detected
Local User Role defines a set of switch-based policies in areas such as security, authentication, and QoS. A User Role can be assigned to a group of users or devices, using local switch configuration (YA releases only)
Quality of Service (QoS)
Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p) for real-time traffic classification. Support for eight priority levels mapped to either two or four queues, and uses weighted deficit round
robin (WDRR) or strict priority
- Simplified quality of service (QoS) configuration Port-based traffic prioritization by specifying a port and
- VLAN-based traffic prioritization by specifying a VLAN and priority level
- Class of Service (CoS) sets the IEEE 802.1p priority tag based on IP address, IP Type of Service (ToS), Layer 3 protocol, TCP/UDP port number, source port, and DiffServ Rate limiting establishes per-port ingress-enforced maximums for all traffic or for broadcast, multicast, or unknown destination traffic Layer 4 prioritization enables priorities based on TCP/UDP port numbers
- Flow control delivers reliable communication during full-duplex operation
Simplified Configuration and Management
? Aruba Central cloud-based management platform offers a simple, secure and cost effective way to manage switches. Complies with RFC 7030 for encryption key enrollment
? Zero-Touch-Provisioning (ZTP) simplifies installation of the switch infrastructure using DHCP-based process with AirWave
? Flexible management ? Supports both cloud-based Central and on-premise AirWave without ripping and replacing switching infrastructure
? Choice of management interfaces
- HTML-based easy-to-use Web GUI allows configuration
of the switch from any Web browser
- Robust CLI provides advanced configuration and diagnostics
- Simple network management protocol (SNMPv1/v2c/v3) allows the switch to be managed with a variety of third party network management applications
More info on HPE Aruba 2530 24 port PoE+ Switch
- Datasheet HPE Aruba J9773A
- Quick Speck on the HPE Aruba 2530 24 port PoE switch family
- Explore more Network Switch in our store here