Ubiquiti 5GHz 30dBi Dual Polarized Dishes, 5100-5800MHz - RD-5G30-LW
airMAX 2x2 PtP Bridge Dish Antenna
Pair a RocketDish antenna with a Rocket base station to create the endpoint of a high-performance, Point-to-Point (PtP) bridge or network backhaul (Rocket sold separately). The RD-5G30-LW is a powerful performance device for long-range links having a robust design and construction for outdoor use. Further, the polarized dish seamlessly integrates with rocket radios.
The RocketDish antenna delivers 2x2, dual-polarity performance. RocketDish with Rocket deploys in a backhaul link to deliver bandwidth from an ISP network out to a neighborhood tower. From there, an airMAX® Sector with Rocket delivers bandwidth to the ISP’s customers.
Incorporating a dish reflector design for excellent beam directivity, the RocketDish antennas feature robust mechanical design using industrial-strength hardware for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
RocketDish antennas and Rocket base stations have been designed to seamlessly work together. Every RocketDish has a built-in Rocket mount, so installation requires no special tools. Snap the Rocket securely into place and mount the antenna; you then have the optimal combination of RocketDish and Rocket for your PtP application.
Innovative Mechanical Design
- Secure pole-mounting The hardware securely mounts and maintains the position of the dish during harsh outdoor conditions.
- Convenient installation The bubble level allows for easy alignment.
- Precision elevation adjustment of the RD-5G30-LW Uses this new feature to quickly fine-tune and adjust the elevation.
- Protective shroud The shroud* protects the cables and connectors from nature’s elements.
- Fasteners of the RD-5G30-LW GEOMET-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
Are you interested in knowing more about this product? Please refer to the product datasheet for detailed tech specs and other particulars. Visit this link to know more in detail about the product information.