Ubiquiti - airCube ISP WiFi Router - ACB-ISP
airMAX Home Wi-Fi Access Point with PoE In/Out (ACB-ISP)
The airCube ISP WiFi Router ACB-ISP is better suited for PoE passthrough for powering a 24V CPE device. It is able to manage by UNMS, Ubiquiti Network Management System, or using a UNMS App for fast setup from a mobile device.
- airCube AC Dual-band, 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO technology for maximum wireless performance
- 2.4 GHz radio band Speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- 5 GHz radio band Speeds of up to 866.7 Mbps
- airCube ISP 802.11n, 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi for speeds of up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz radio band
Versatile Power Options
Both models offer a convenient PoE passthrough to power a 24V airMAX CPE device, so you can use a single PoE adapter to power both devices. To provide sufficient power for PoE passthrough:
- The airCube AC requires the included power adapter or 24V, 1A PoE input.
- The airCube ISP requires 24V, 1A PoE input.
Management options feature a graphical user interface designed for streamlined setup and control. Available options include:
- UNMS Provides advanced remote control of Ubiquiti® devices. Use the UNMS™ app to manage your devices using a tablet or smartphone.
- Web UI Enables a standalone utility for basic configuration.
(4) 10/100 Fast Ethernet Ports
24V PoE Passthrough for airMAX CPE
802.11n, 2x2 MIMO Technology
Up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz Radio Band
Powered by 24V Passive PoE or 2A Micro USB Adapter (Not Included)
Dimensions 87.80 x 89.50 x 89.25 mm (3.46 x 3.52 x 3.51")
Weight 280 g (9.88 oz)
Power Supply 24VDC
Power Method 24VDC, 0.83A or PoE 24V In on LAN Port 1
Supported Power Voltage 22-26V
Max. Power Consumption 8.5W
PoE Out Controllable 24V PoE Out (+4, 5; -7, 8) on WAN Port
Management Interface Wi-Fi / Ethernet
Throughput 350 Mbps
Operating Temperature -10 to 50° C (-14 to 122° F)