Ubiquiti AirMax NanoBeam M5: 5GHz Hi Power 2x2 MIMO, 16dBi TDMA Station, incl PoE
High-Performance airMAX® Bridge Models: NBE-M5-16
Starting with the first-generation NanoBridge®, Ubiquiti Networks pioneered the all-in-one design for an airMAX® product functioning as a CPE (Customer Premises Equipment). Now Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of CPE, the NanoBeam M5 NBE-M5-16.
Improved Noise Immunity
Available for the 5 GHz frequency bands, the NanoBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. NanoBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise for immunity improvement.
The Ubiquiti® Research and Development team combined the radio and antenna to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoBeam gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint. Providing increased performance from its faster processor and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the NanoBeam is extremely versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
airMAX Technology Included
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This time slot method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency. It provides significant performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
Priority to voice/video for seamless streaming.
High capacity and scalability.
Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links.
Innovative Mechanical Design
- All-in-one design The NanoBeam provides both the radio and antenna in the smallest possible footprint.
- No fasteners for pole-mounting
- A single wall fastener for wall-mounting.
- Convenient alignment The NanoBeam pivots on its ball joint for easy aiming.
Compact Form Factor
- Efficient footprint The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space.
- Versatile mounting The NanoBeam can be mounted in almost any position needed for line of sight.
- Aesthetics The NanoBeam is small enough to blend discreetly into the background at a customer's location.