The Ubiquiti UniFi Security Gateway, Pro-version with 4-ports USG-PRO-4 helps encompass routing and security of the network. The device uses advanced security features and high-performance routing technology by utilizing a compact and cost-effective unit. Moreover, it has a 1 GHz dual-core processor, and fiber connectivity offers twice the speed of the original USG.
Some features of the device
- Powerful Firewall Performance: The UniFi Security Gateway offers advanced firewall policies to protect your network and its data.
- Convenient VLAN Support: The UniFi Security Gateway can create virtual network segments for security and network traffic management.
- VPN Server for Secure Communications: A site-to-site VPN secures and encrypts private data communications traveling over the Internet.
- QoS for Enterprise VoIP and Video: Top QoS priority is assigned to voice and video traffic for clear calls and lag‑free video streaming.
Additional features include:
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet / SFP combination ports
- 1 x RJ45 Console port
- Secure off‑site management and monitoring
- CLI management for advanced users
- Silent, fanless operation
- Dimensions: 484 x 44 x 164mm (19.06 x 1.73 x 6.46")
- Weight: 2.3kg (5.07lbs)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 40W
- Power Supply: Internal AC/DC Power Adapter, 60W (24V, 2.5A)
- Power Input: 110-240VAC
-Data Ports: Speed/Link/Activity
- Networking Interfaces:
-Serial Console Port: (1) RJ45 Serial Port
-(2) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports / (2) 10/100/1000 RJ45/SFP Combination Ports
- Layer 3 Forwarding Performance:
-Packet Size (64 Bytes): 1,000,000 PPS
-Packet Size (512 Bytes or Larger): 1 Gbps per Port Line Rate
- Processor: Dual-Core 1GHz, MIPS64 with Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing
- System Memory: 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- On-Board Flash Storage: 4 GB
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Rackmount: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 45°C (14 to 113°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing
- Power Cord
- Mounting Screws (#10-32 x 5/8", Qty. 4)
- Cage Nuts (#10-32 x 5/8", Qty. 4)
- Quick Start Guide
For More Information
To know more about the product, you can start with the datasheet. It has all the information you need to make a final decision on buying the product.
To get more options under the category, you can visit this link. It contains other devices with similar features and varied price points.