Wireless Office IP Phone System
Get your office wireless telephone system running with an IP PBX (with 1 GSM Slot), 3 Wireless IP Phones, 1 PoE Switch (4port), and a WiFi access point to provide the wireless connection to make calls. No Cabling needed just high speed internet connection.
Our Wireless IP Phone is perfect for office use where Cabling to the phone point has not been done but there exists great Wi-Fi network.
Mid range Business WiFi/ Wireless IP Phones
First, this WiFi-enabled mid-Range IP phones is ideal for growing businesses and those who handle moderate call volumes.
The phone offers integrated dual-band WiFI for integration with wireless networks, a sleek design and mid-range capacity. It supports 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts and includes 24 digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys.
Since it is ideal for growing businesses, the mid-range, WiFi-enabled IP phone features a sleek design and moderate call-volume features. It comes equipped with 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts, 6 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable soft keys along with a 200 x 80 pixel (3.3?)? back-lit LCD screen.
In addition, get increased personalization with our IP Phone features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications. It offers dual auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports and supports automated provisioning features with media access control. This mid-range IP phone delivers outstanding performance and design to users worldwide at a budget-friendly price point.
- 6 lines, 6 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- 24 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast-dial keys
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Built-in PoE to power the devices and give it a network connection
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
2 FXO 1GSM port IP PBX
In the same way, our IPPBX is a new generation Unified Communication terminal equipment designed for SME and SOHO users. Being compact and lightweight it provides the following voice interfaces: FXS, FXO, GSM/LTE, and 3.5 audio interfaces. It integrates functions such as IP telephony, voice, and recording.
Moreover, it is compatible with multiple service platforms and terminals and can seamlessly connect to VoIP networks, traditional telephone networks (PSTN), and mobile networks (PLMN), and provide diverse converged communications solutions. The IPPBX also features fast installation, easy deployment, and high reliability, which brings a new experience of mobile office and communication to the enterprise.
- The convergence of telephone calls, recordings, messages, and instant messages
- Corporate headquarters and branch voice networking
- Compatible with IMS and Asterisk service platforms
- Commercial communication between mobile phone and extension anytime, anywhere
- Plug and Play IP Phone
- Open Application Programming Interface (API)
- Network Interface:2 10/100 Base-T RJ45
- VoIP Protocols: SIP over UDP/TCP/TLS, SDP, RTP/SRTP PPTP VPN
- Supported Codecs:G.711a/μ law, G.723.1, G.729A/B, GSM, G.726, G.722, SPEEX, ADPCM, iLBC
- Silence Suppression
- Comfort Noise Generator (CNG)
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD)
- Echo canceller(G.168), Maximum 128ms
- Adaptive Dynamic Buffering
- Adjustable Gain Control
- Automatic Gain Control
- Call Proceeding Tone: Dial Tone, Ring-back Tone, Busy Tone
- Support NAT Traversal
- DTMF Mode: RFC2833/Signal/Inband
- LTE:LTE FDD:B1/B3/B5/B8, LTE TDD:B38/B38/B40/B41
- SIM/UIM: each channel supports 1 SIM/UIM
- SIM Card Voltage:1.8V, 3.0V
- Antenna:3.0dB, SMA interface
Management & Maintenance Features
- Simple and convenient configuration via Web GUI
- CLI Management Config
- Support configuration files backup and upload
- Support Chinese and English page
- Firmware Update by HTTP/TFTP
- Modify Password via Web & Telnet
- CDR Query & Export
- Syslog Query & Export
- Ping and Tracer Test
- Traffic Statistics: TCP, UDP, RTP
- Network Capture/Network Quality Test
- Automatic Time synchronization
750Mbps 802.11ac Ceiling mount wireless access point
This access point is ideal for small offices, small hotels and boardrooms. They can be used as stand alone or on a centrally managed controller.
- 802.11ac standard dual band high performance ceiling wireless AP
- Working on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz; with 900Mbps 11ac（5GHz）and 300Mbps 11n（2.4GHz)
- maximum data rate can be 1200Mbps.
- Adjustable RF power
- Powered by PoE
For more IP Phones in our store click here