X5S Fanvil X5S 6 line Executive Gigabit Color Display Phone,40 DSS Keys
Fanvil X5S 6 line executive Gigabit Color Display Phone
Affordable communication solutions are crucial for the seamless performance of operations in an office. Fanvil creates some of the best telephones that an office can use. With Fanvil X5S, you get a 6-line Executive Gigabit color display phone with 40 DSS keys.
- 16 SIP lines, 3-way conference, hotspot
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- 3.5” main color display, 64x192 dot-matrix displays for DSS keys
- Support Bluetooth headset (Via BT dongle)
- Wi-Fi connectivity(Via Wi-Fi dongle)
- Up to 40 DSS keys(8 tri-colored physical keys)
- Dual Gigabit ports integrated PoE
- Compatible with major platforms: Asterisk, Broadsoft, 3CX, Metaswitch, Elastix, Avaya, etc
- 6 SIP Lines
- HD Voice
- POE Enabled
- 2 LCDs (Main + DSS)
- Handset(HS) / Hands-free(HF)/ Headphone(HP) mode
- Intelligent DSS Keys
- Desktop / Wall-mount installation
- Optional External Power Supply
- Economic and Environmental friendly package
- Industrial Standard Certifications: CE/FCC
- Call out / answer / reject
- Mute / Unmute (microphone)
- Call Hold / Resume
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID Display
- Speed Dial
- Anonymous Call (Hide Caller ID)
- Call Forwarding (Always/Busy/No Answer)
- Call Transfer (Attended/Unattended)
- Call Parking/Pick-up (depending on the server)
- Do-Not-Disturb (per line / per phone)
- Auto-Answering (per line)
- Voice Message (on server)
- Local 3-way Conference
- Hot Line
- Phonebook (1000 entries)
- Remote Phonebook (XML/LDAP)
- Call log (300 entries, in/out/missed)
- Black/White List Call Filtering
- Voice Message Waiting Indication (VMWI)
- Programmable DSS/Soft keys
- Network Time Synchronization
- Action URL / Active URI
Deployment & Maintenance
There are a few deployment and maintenance features available on the phone for better experience.
- Auto-Provisioning via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS/DHCP OPT66/SIP PNP/TR-069
- Web Management Portal
- Web-based Packet Dump
- Configuration Export / Import
- Phonebook Import/Export
- Firmware Upgrade
To know more about the product, you can visit the datasheet and get all the relevant information.
To find other options under the same category, you can visit this page. Compare the options and find the device most suitable for your needs.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
Talinda express has partnered with various courier companies, to ensure that your orders are delivered securely and on time.
Where do we deliver?
We currently deliver all over Kenya, for deliveries out of Kenya, please contact our customer service.
Door to door deliveries are available for some areas. For other areas, delivery will be to the nearest courier office at your selected location.
We shall deliver to the location you selected on the delivery address part on account registration. Ensure you have selected the most accurate neighborhood description.
The delivery time starts from the day you place your order and payment confirmed to the day one of our delivery associates makes a first attempt to deliver to you or notify you on your package arrival at the courier offices.
- We shall deliver all stock items on “the next business day” after your order.
- Business days are from Monday to Saturday, and do not include Sundays or public holidays.
- Orders can be made anytime of the day and on any day.
- Customer care is available on phone call from 8.00am to 5.00pm on all business days.
- For contacts out of working hours, we shall be available on Email, SMS or Whatsapp
Delivery timelines are calculated and the estimates shipping timeline is communicated to you through Email, WhatsApp or SMS. This may include tracking numbers from our logistics partners.
In the case delivery is to your nearest courier, or logistics partner, a notification will be sent for pick-up when your items are ready for pick up.
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery cost for Kenya is;
- 400 for all orders below Ksh. 10,000.00 within Nairobi
- Free for all orders above Ksh. 10,000 within Nairobi
- 500 for all orders below Ksh. 50,000 outside of Nairobi
- Free for all orders above Ksh. 50,000 countrywide
Delivery costs outside Kenya will be priced at point of order. If you are in another country, please reach out to our customer service for assistance.
Packaging multiple orders?Multiple orders can be combined into the same package to reduce cost and number of packages shipped to a customer.
How to track your orders status
Orders status can be tracked using the order numbers provided once a purchase is completed. A link is provided where the buyer can view the progression of the order from the moment the order is placed, processed, dispatched, and shipped to deliver. Any issues can also be viewed. See below box for quick reference and definition of the key order status terminologies.
Key Relevant Order Status Terminologies
|Order pending||Payment successful and pending processing|
|Ready to ship to Hub||Applies to Dropship order items – Vendor has confirmed the items is in stock and ready to ship to the Courier Hub|
|Order Cancelled||The order has been canceled for various reasons like fraudulent cases, customer requests, goods out of stock|
|Order Payment Failed||Failed- Order payment has been placed but payment has failed thus whole order is terminated|
|Order packing||items being packed for dispatch|
|Ready to ship||Packing has been completed and the item is ready for dispatch to ship|
|Shipped||out for delivery and now on transit for delivery to the Customer(buyer)|
|Delivered||Order has been delivered to the customer and Proof of Delivery (P.O.D) details is available on the tracking system.|
|Item is cancelled||Out of stock- The customer placed an order but was cancelled because the Dropship vendor couldn’t fulfil the item as it was out of Stock. Talinda Xpress Customer Support will advise the Buyers accordingly.|
|Item Returned to Vendor||The item is returned due to different reasons like wrong item delivered, wrong colour|
|Returned at the Hub||The item has been returned by the customer and it’s at the Courier hubs or collection centre|
|Returned to the Warehouse||The item has been returned and it’s at the warehouse|
|Return item collected||The items returned by the customer has been picked up from the Hub by the vendor|
|Delivery Attempt Failed||The customer is not available to receive the item|