Affordable IP Phone with Three Lines & HD Voice - SIP-T40P
The Yealink SIP T40P SIP-T40P is a feature-rich SIP phone for enhancing daily business processes and operations. With a revolutionary new design that supports flexible and secure provisioning (the phone utilizes industry-standard encryption protocols for users to provision and perform software upgrades both in-house and remotely), this advanced IP phone is intuitively designed with ease of use in mind. With programmable keys, the SIP-T40P boasts extensive productivity-enhancing features such as Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, superb high definition (HD) sound quality, and a rich visual experience.
- HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- Wideband codec: AMR-WB (optional), Opus, G.722
- Narrowband codec: G.711(A/µ), G.729AB, G.726, iLBC
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band(RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- 3 VoIP accounts
- One-touch speed dial, redial
- call waiting and forwarding
- Call transfer, and hold
- Return to call, group listening, SMS
- Mute, auto-answer, DND
- 3-way conference call
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Ring tone selection/import/delete
- The hotline, emergency call
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Dial Plan
- XML Browser
- Action URL/URI
- RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
- Enhanced DSS Key
- Revolutionary New Design
Yealink's SIP Phones continue to evolve alongside the company. From the initial strategizing phase to the development stages, the robust T4 Series, including the SIP-T40P, ensures an optimum user experience first and foremost. Even in the smallest of details, such as the solution’s new paper label-free design, simple-to-use foot stand, non-slip rubber feet, and ergonomic recessed buttons, ease of use is at the forefront of the product.
- Enhanced Call Management
The SIP-T40P supports vast productivity-enhancing features such as SCA, BLF List, call forward, call transfer, three-way conference. Furthermore, this SIP phone provides support for the Yealink YHS32. What’s more, with EHS36 the user can conveniently control his or her phone through a wireless headset.
- HD Audio
Yealink’s Optima HD Voice refers functionality involves to the combination of software and hardware design as well as the implementation of wideband technology and advanced acoustic elements such as duplex, echo cancellation, and adaptive jitter buffer in order to maximize the product’s acoustic performance. This creates an amazing unparalleled face-to-face, live experience.