(Yealink W52H) Yealink W52H DECT Cordless Handset
Yealink IP DECT Phone W52P
Flexible VoIP solution for small businesses
The Yealink W52H Kenya DECT phone combined with a Yealink W52P base gives consumers important mobility flexibility includes creating calls. 4 Yealink W52H DECT phone models could be united with each base allowing for enabling 5 different customers and 4 parallel calls. What's more, users enjoy lifelike voice communications along with expert features like transfer, 3-way conferencing, call forward, and PoE for the base station.
The Yealink W52H Kenya DECT Phone contains a 1.8-inch color display by having an instinctive graphical interface. Moreover, it supports HD voice and has a built-in full-duplex speakerphone. This SIP supported DECT Phone compatible with MY IP PBX Systems.
The Yealink W52H Kenya is a VoIP DECT cordless receiver that can be combined with a Yealink W52P DECT base station. Up to 4 extra W52H telephones can be paired with one base giving better mobility and freedom to users.
- CAT-iq2.0 focuses on high quality
- Audio VoIP (wideband), as well as low
- bit - rate data applications, fully
- backward compatible to DECT GAP
- Up to 4 simultaneous calls
- 2 simultaneous calls per handset
- 5 handsets and VoIP accounts
- Handset select for receiving a call
- Handset and Number select for making a call
- Paging, Intercom, Auto-answer
- Call hold, Call transfer
- Three-way conferencing
- Switching between calls
- Call waiting, Mute, DND
- Caller ID display, Redial
- Anonymous call, anonymous call rejection
- Call forward (always/busy/no answer)
- Speed dial, Voicemail, Silence
- Message Waiting Indication (MWI)
- Local phonebook for up to 500 entries (store in the base)
- Remote phonebook
- Phonebook search/import/export
- Call history (outgoing/missed/accepted)
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Reset to factory, Reboot
- Keypad lock, Emergency callDial Plan, Music on hold
- Broadsoft directory, BroadSoft Call Log
- Broadworks feature key synchronization
- Shared Call Appearance (SCA)
Shipping and Delivery Policy
Talinda express has partnered with various courier companies, to ensure that your orders are delivered securely and on time.
Where do we deliver?
We currently deliver all over Kenya, for deliveries out of Kenya, please contact our customer service.
Door to door deliveries are available for some areas. For other areas, delivery will be to the nearest courier office at your selected location.
We shall deliver to the location you selected on the delivery address part on account registration. Ensure you have selected the most accurate neighborhood description.
The delivery time starts from the day you place your order and payment confirmed to the day one of our delivery associates makes a first attempt to deliver to you or notify you on your package arrival at the courier offices.
- We shall deliver all stock items on “the next business day” after your order.
- Business days are from Monday to Saturday, and do not include Sundays or public holidays.
- Orders can be made anytime of the day and on any day.
- Customer care is available on phone call from 8.00am to 5.00pm on all business days.
- For contacts out of working hours, we shall be available on Email, SMS or Whatsapp
Delivery timelines are calculated and the estimates shipping timeline is communicated to you through Email, WhatsApp or SMS. This may include tracking numbers from our logistics partners.
In the case delivery is to your nearest courier, or logistics partner, a notification will be sent for pick-up when your items are ready for pick up.
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery cost for Kenya is;
- 400 for all orders below Ksh. 10,000.00 within Nairobi
- Free for all orders above Ksh. 10,000 within Nairobi
- 500 for all orders below Ksh. 50,000 outside of Nairobi
- Free for all orders above Ksh. 50,000 countrywide
Delivery costs outside Kenya will be priced at point of order. If you are in another country, please reach out to our customer service for assistance.
Packaging multiple orders?Multiple orders can be combined into the same package to reduce cost and number of packages shipped to a customer.
How to track your orders status
Orders status can be tracked using the order numbers provided once a purchase is completed. A link is provided where the buyer can view the progression of the order from the moment the order is placed, processed, dispatched, and shipped to deliver. Any issues can also be viewed. See below box for quick reference and definition of the key order status terminologies.
Key Relevant Order Status Terminologies
|Order pending||Payment successful and pending processing|
|Ready to ship to Hub||Applies to Dropship order items – Vendor has confirmed the items is in stock and ready to ship to the Courier Hub|
|Order Cancelled||The order has been canceled for various reasons like fraudulent cases, customer requests, goods out of stock|
|Order Payment Failed||Failed- Order payment has been placed but payment has failed thus whole order is terminated|
|Order packing||items being packed for dispatch|
|Ready to ship||Packing has been completed and the item is ready for dispatch to ship|
|Shipped||out for delivery and now on transit for delivery to the Customer(buyer)|
|Delivered||Order has been delivered to the customer and Proof of Delivery (P.O.D) details is available on the tracking system.|
|Item is cancelled||Out of stock- The customer placed an order but was cancelled because the Dropship vendor couldn’t fulfil the item as it was out of Stock. Talinda Xpress Customer Support will advise the Buyers accordingly.|
|Item Returned to Vendor||The item is returned due to different reasons like wrong item delivered, wrong colour|
|Returned at the Hub||The item has been returned by the customer and it’s at the Courier hubs or collection centre|
|Returned to the Warehouse||The item has been returned and it’s at the warehouse|
|Return item collected||The items returned by the customer has been picked up from the Hub by the vendor|
|Delivery Attempt Failed||The customer is not available to receive the item|