Yeastar NeoGate TG200 - Flexible routing for your PBX
NeoGate is a device for connecting GSM Network to VoIP Network directly, which can support two -way communication: GSM to VoIP or VoIP to GSM. It is the best solution ever to connect IP -based telephone systems, soft switches, and IP-PBXs to GSM network; and also the best fallback solution when landline goes down.
- Number of GSM channels (Max): 2
– Support external antenna
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261)
- Transport: UDP
- DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codec: G.711 A/u-law, G.726, G.729 A, GSM, Speex.
- LAN: 1 (10/100MBps)
- Network: DHCP Server, VLAN, Firewall.
- Size: 175x125x31mm
- Power Supply: AC 100~240V/50~60Hz (DC 12V, 1A)
Yeastar Neogate TG200 2 GSM Gateway Features and Functions
- SIP proxy Registrar for IP phones included
- Incoming and outgoing call routing
- Callback function
- SMS sending and receiving (WEB interface)
- LCR (Least Cost Routing)
- Top voice quality (EFR super sound)
- Simple web-based configuration
- Easy to integrate and install
Yeastar Neogate TG200 is Compatible with
- Microsoft Lync
- Cost Savings – Cost-Savings on phone calls between mobiles or to PSTN.
- Back up – Should the landline network go down, GSM can be used as a cost-effective backup.
- Easy to install – IP device with Web-based management interface.
- Easy to integrate
- Operation Range: 0°to 40°C, 32° to 122° F
- Storage Range: -20° to 65°C, 4° to 149° F
- Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing