Yeastar S100 VoIP PBX
Yeastar S100 IP PBX is a cost-effective business communication system with a base configuration of 100 users and 30 concurrent calls and can scale up to 200 users and 60 concurrent calls. The flexible S100 comes with support for analog ports, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM networks. Yeastar S100 supports expanding up to 2 Expansion boards and supports expanding one DSP module.
To avoid an unexpected accident, personal injury, or device damage, please read the safety disclaimers and installation warnings.
- Use only the power adapter provided with the IP PBX.
- Keep the power off during the installation.
- Make sure that the supply voltage matches the specifications indicated on the back panel of the device.
- To avoid an electric accident, do not open or remove the cover of IP PBX when it is working as well as off the power.
- Before cleaning the device, cut off the power supply.
Yeastar S100 VoIP PBX Highlights
- 100 users (expandable to 200) and 30 concurrent calls (expandable to 60)
- Includes 100 SIP trunks
- Add optional modules to activate additional ports up to 16 Analog, 16 BRI, 6 GSM, and 2 E1/T1/J1
- Includes 10,000 minutes of expandable voicemail storage
- Add D30 module to expand capacity by 100 extensions and 30 concurrent calls
- 2 interfaces for expansion cards (EX08 1 PRI card or EX30 mounting card for 4 modules)
- Built-in call recording capability
- Add on powerful apps including auto-provisioning, LDAP, and more
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrades
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
- No hidden charges or extra licensing fees
- Low power consumption at 5.5-41.2W
- Automated attendant (IVR)
- Email to SMS/SMS to email
- Fax to email
- Mobility extension
- Music on hold
- SIP forking
- Voicemail to email
- 1U rack-mountable
- S100 PBX
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Cord
- 2 Rack Mounting Kits
- Grounding Stud & Nut
- 4 Rubber Feet
- Warranty card
- Quick Start Guide