Yeastar S20 VoIP PBX
Yeastar S20 VoIP PBX is a stand-alone telephone system offering an unrivalled range of features to small businesses with less than 20 users. It supports 10 concurrent calls and various combinations of telephony ports including FXS, PSTN, ISDN BRI, and GSM/3G.
FXO port (red light): for the connection of PSTN lines or FXS ports of traditional PBX.
FXS port (green light): for the connection of analog phones.
BRI port (orange light): for the connection of ISDN BRI lines.
Rotate the antenna into the Antenna Socket.
Insert TF card.
Yeastar S20 VoIP PBX provides two 10/100M adaptive RJ45 Ethernet ports. There are 3 Ethernet modes for the system. The default mode is “Single”.
Safety Disclaimers and Installation Warnings
To avoid an unexpected accident, personal injury, or device damage, please read the safety disclaimers and installation warnings.
Use only the power adaptor provided with the IP PBX.
Keep the power off during the installation.
Make sure that the supply voltage matches the specifications indicated on the back panel of the device.
To avoid an electric accident, do not open or remove the cover of IP PBX when it is working as well as off the power.
Before cleaning the device, cut off the power supply.
- Single: LAN port interface will be used for the uplink connection. WAN port is disabled.
- Bridge: LAN port interface will be used for the uplink connection. WAN port interface will be used as a bridge for PC connection.
- Dual: both ports can be used for the uplink connection.
Press and hold for 10 seconds to restore the factory defaults.
Power Inlet Connect the supplied power supply to the port.
Yeastar S20 VoIP PBX Highlights:
- Up to 20 users and 10 concurrent calls
- Includes 20 SIP trunks
- Add module cards to activate additional ports up to 4 Analog, 4 BRI, and 1 GSM
- Includes 5,000 minutes of expandable voicemail storage
- Built-in call recording capability
- Add on powerful apps including auto-provisioning, LDAP, and more
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrades
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
- No hidden charges or extra licensing fees
- Low power consumption at 1.8-10.6W
- Automated attendant (IVR)
- Email to SMS/SMS to email
- Fax to email
- Mobility extension
- Music on hold
- SIP forking
- Voicemail to email
- Desktop and wall-mount capable
If interested in this product, you can visit the datasheet for more information.
Looking for products in a similar category? visit this link.