Yeastar S50 VoIP PBX
Yeastar S50 IP PBX is a compact and full-featured IP-PBX that comes in a 19’’ 1U rack-mountable chassis. Meanwhile, the advanced module-based S50 is capable of supporting ISDN BRI, PSTN, and GSM connectivity, providing VoIP communications for up to 50 users.
To avoid an unexpected accident, personal injury, or device damage, please read the safety disclaimers and installation warnings.
- Use only the power cord provided with the IP PBX.
- Keep the power off during the installation.
- Make sure that the supply voltage matches the specifications indicated on the back panel of the device.
- To avoid an electric accident, do not open or remove the cover of IP PBX when it is working as well as off the power.
- Before cleaning the device, cut off the power supply.
Install the Yeastar S50 IP PBX in a location that is clean, free from vibration, electric shock, and temperature/humidity extremes. The operating temperature should be kept below 104°F (40°C).
- S50 PBX
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Cord
- Rack Mounting Kits - 2 number
- Grounding Stud & Nut
- Rubber Feet - 4 number
- Warranty card
- Quick Start Guide
Yeastar S50 VoIP PBX Highlights
- Up to 50 users and 25 concurrent calls
- Includes 50 SIP trunks
- Add module cards to activate additional ports up to 8 Analog, 8 BRI, and 4 GSM
- Includes 5,000 minutes of expandable voicemail storage
- Built-in call recording capability
- Add on powerful apps including auto-provisioning, LDAP, and more
- Free lifetime software/firmware upgrades
- Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
- No hidden charges or extra licensing fees
- Low power consumption at 2.1-18.5W
- Automated attendant (IVR)
- Email to SMS/SMS to email
- Fax to email
- Mobility extension
- Music on hold
- SIP forking
- Voicemail to email
- 1U rack-mountable
If interested in this product, you can visit the datasheet for more information.
Looking for products in a similar category? visit this link.