ZK-FR1200 Slave Reader for F18 Biometric Reader and Inbio Controller, Modes of Authentication Fingerprint / Card
FR1200, a fingerprint reader with an RS485 communication interface works with biometric access controllers and fingerprint standalone access control, including inBIO series controllers, F8, and so on. It offers the function of capturing and transferring fingerprint samples to access the control panel. With its IP65 rated rugged structure, FR1200 offers extra durability in all weather conditions including outdoor environments.
Reliable, durable, and highly accurate FR1200 FINGERPRINT ACCESS CONTROL READER with ver. 10 algorithm provides less than 1.5-second user recognition from the slave reader or the inBio panel with an extremely low false read rate.
RS485 mode of communication is used by the sensor to communicate with the master reader or the inBio panel. The user places their finger on the sensor and after the fingerprint is matched by the master or inBio panel an audio and visual indication for acceptance/rejection is provided to the user. Internal Proximity Card or Mifare Card reader allows dual factor authentication for access control.
CPU 324 MHz
Fingerprint Sensor ZK Small Size Sensor
Algorithm Version ZKFinger VX10.0
Standard Function ID Card Module
Optional Function IC Card Module
Voice Prompt Buzzer
Power Supply DC 12V
Operating Temperature 0 ~ 45°C (32°~113°F)
Protection Grade IP65
Dimension(L x W x H) 102 x 50 x 37mm
FR1200 works with inBIO series control panel or standalone device by RS485
IP65 certified for the outdoor working environment
Product Appearance and Lights
- LED indicator displays reader operation results and exceptional status:
- The operation succeeds: The green indicator is solid on for one second, at the same time the speaker plays one long beep.
- The operation failed: The red indicator is solid on for one second, at the same time the speaker plays two short beeps.
- Verification states: The green LED blinks once every two seconds, the beeper with no sound.
- Fingerprint Sensor: Used to enroll and match fingerprints.