Frequently Asked Questions at Talinda Express
This page has some of the most interesting Frequently asked questions. We endeavor to continuously update this page to ensure you have a great guide on our shop and our products.
What is TalindaXpress?
TalindaXpress is an online technology marketplace that gives you a wide variety of IT & Telecom items which can be shopped from the comfort of your house, office or even on transit.
It is the Ultimate Technology shop for East African businesses and Residential developers.
Do I need an account to buy a product online?
Yes, you do. Opening the account is quite easy. The only details required are your name, phone
number, email address and physical address.
How do I register on TalindaXpress?
- Click on “Register” on the top right corner of TalindaXpress website.
- Provide your name and contact number, create a username with your email address and
- a password. You will be requested to confirm password.
- Then Create account.
- You can also log into TalindaXpress using other Social media platforms i.e. Twitter,
Facebook and Google Freqently Asked Questions
Do I have to create a new account if I already have an existing account?
No, you don’t. You can however edit your account information such as your ‘Shipping’ and ‘Billing’ addresses, update your email address and password by following the steps below:
- Log in to your account
- Click ‘My Account’ and then select ‘Account Information’
When can I place my order?
You can place your order at any time. Deliveries however will be done as per the timelines noted on the check-out page.
How do I place an order on TalindaXpress?
Once you log on to www.TalindaXpress.com, you can search for items by;
- Searching for the products by keying the product on the ‘Search’ bar
- Browsing the ‘Category menu’
- Contacting TalindaXpress Support Agents through the chat and request for the product(s) if you have a challenge in navigation
- Once you find the items, click the “Add to Cart” button. After adding the item to the cart, a popup on the side will appear, giving you the options to either continue shopping or to check out. You can also click on ‘My Cart’ to check out.
- If you have an account and have not logged on, you will be prompted to ‘Sign In’ to your account or if you do not have an account, you will be required to ‘Register’ and create a new account if this is your first order. You can also check out as a guest.
- Enter a ‘Shipping Address, choose a shipping method, and enter your payment information.
- Review your order details. Be sure you've applied any Gift Cards or promotional codes you would like to use on your order.
- Click ‘Place your order’.
- For “shipped from abroad” items 50% deposit is mandatory before order is placed and balance to be paid on or before delivery unless extended payment terms are approved.
- Once payment has gone through you will then receive an email with the order details, and a text that the order has been confirmed.
What options do I have to make a Payment?
M-PESA, direct bank transfer, card payments will be available at a later date
This is the most Frequently Asked Question
How long does it take to deliver?
Locally available items delivery will be within 24 – 48 hours in Nairobi. For outside Nairobi 48hours. “shipped from abroad” items 2-4 weeks from order date.
Can I choose to collect the items ordered instead?
Yes. But you need to be in touch with our customer care agents to advice you time to pick as in some cases the items must be picked from our offsite warehouse and prepared for delivery.
What forms of identification do I need to collect the items?
You can present your National ID or Passport
Can I send someone to collect the items on my behalf?
Yes, you can. Please ensure that you notify us on email or chat with the name and ID of the person collecting so that we can facilitate this. The person also needs to confirm the integrity of the delivery and confirm whether the condition of the products is good.
Can I cancel my delivery after I place the order?
- We allow for cancellation of the order at any point before it is shipped.
- Once it is shipped, refer to the returns section.
- For items marked “shipped from abroad” cancelled orders will attract a 25% penalty.
What happens if a product I ordered is out of stock?
For locally stocked items, we put in our best effort to ensure that this does not happen. We commit to notifying you as soon as it happens and offer store credits or refunds in case there are no alternatives.
For items indicated on the website marked “shipped from abroad” means they are imported after receipt of your confirmed order.
If I’m not at home can the delivery be left with a neighbour or with the security office/guard?
Yes, you can. Please ensure that you notify us on email or chat with the name and ID of the person collecting. Please advise the designated person to review the condition of the productsorder. Kindly review the terms and conditions of returns to get further information.
Can I pay on delivery?
This can only be accepted if payment is by MPESA. No cash is accepted if payment is on delivery.
What is the cost of delivery?
Our delivery services are based on three key factors; service type, weight, and destination. The cost will however be displayed when placing the order.
Do we offer after sale services for items purchased on TalindaXpress?
Items purchased through TalindaXpress will come with manufacturer’s warranty (terms and conditions apply). Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
What is TalindaXpress’s Return and Refund policy?
Please find all the details on the return and refunds policies here. You can contact us on our various channels listed in the segment below should you need any clarification.
What should I do if I receive a defective product?
Return it to the nearest branch. If delivered by Curior, you can send it back through the same channel. We shall give you a Talinda Express ccount Number to use so that you do not incur any extra transport charges.
How fast do I get my refund for a returned item?
The product will first undergo a test then be submitted to the respective authorities for approval. Refund will then be processed within 7 working days.
What do I do in case I have forgotten my password?
Please visit the login page and click on the link next to ‘Forgot your password?’; enter the details of the email address that you used when you first registered your account.
We will email you a link to this email address which you can click on to reset your password.
If you are still unsuccessful in resetting your password, you may contact the
Talinda Express Customer Support Team through email on email@example.com or chat. Frequently Asked questions
Can I change my account information?
Yes, you can edit your shipping, billing and email addresses. Simply log in to your account, click ‘My Account’ and then select ‘Account Information’.
How can I contact TalindaXpress in case I have any issues?
You can contact us on;
- Chat Widget: By logging on to the website and clicking on the chat icon
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @Talindaexpress
- Facebook: Talindaexpress
- Instagram: @talindaexpress